How this endpoint is to be used :
- This endpoint is same as previous
/build-txendpoint, but it accepts a
GETrequest with query params instead.
- This endpoint is to be used only in case of Single Transaction Bridging flow.
- For a Refuel + Bridge transaction,
bridgeWithGasparam needs to be passed as a query param and set to
Returns the transaction data for bridging assets
amountparameter in the query needs to be decimal adjusted. For example 1 USDC = 1000000 as USDC supports upto 6 decimal places. Where as 1 UNI = 1000000000000000000 as UNI supports upto 18 decimal places.
API-KEY needs to be passed in the headers while making the
TEST QUERY :
- Once the transaction data is retrieved on the frontend, a contract call needs to be made using the returned data to send
callDatato Socket contracts. The Socket contracts then swap (only if needed and specified by middlewareRoute response param) and bridge in a single transaction.
- Once the user has initiated a transaction, the status of the transaction can be tracked using Socket Bridge Status APIs